National Careers Advice
National Careers Advice UK
Expert Career coaching is essential to help you maximise your career potential and to use your skills, experience and qualifications to gain a career that you will succeed in.
- Have you ever wondered why you haven’t got the job you really wanted?
- Do you know how to sell your skills and qualities to an employer?
- Have you ever-explored other careers that match your skills, qualities and personality?
At Employment King the focus is on YOU! We give individual tailored careers coaching advice. First we will look at what you have been doing to gain employment or a career promotion, and ask what can we improve? What can we do different? If something isn’t working lets change it.
First I want you to ask yourself
- What motivates me?
- What do I really want to achieve?
- How do I want to be seen by others?
- Do I have a good work-life balance?
- What is really important to me, in my life?
As well as gaining information on careers, we at Employment King believe it is important to look at people’s values and beliefs as your values and beliefs are the principles that guide your life.
- Do you know what your next step up the career ladder should be?
- Do you know what type of Career suits your Personality?
Our personality type profile will allow you to understand your personality and how you can motivate yourself. It also helps you build self-awareness and gives examples of the type of job roles that you would excel in.
Unemployed? Looking for a new career?
- Do you find job adverts you would like to apply for?
- Does your CV and/or Application forms gain you job interviews?
- Do you gain job offers from interviews?
Already you may be gaining more awareness of the reasons you are missing out on job opportunities. If one of these steps is stopping you gaining employment, then Employment King can help you overcome this barrier and help you move forward towards your career goal.
Looking to develop yourself in your current company?
- Are you earning the wage you deserve?
- Has your manager noticed your skills and talents?
- Do you find your job exciting?
- Do colleagues or competitive companies know off you?
- Have you ever turned job offers down?
- Have you answered “No” to any of these questions?
If so you may have worried that you are not the suitable for your current job role, this often is not the case. In most cases people have the skills and qualities needed to move up the career ladder but don’t know how to promote these to an employer. At Employment King we believe our role is to help you recognise your strengths, abilities and career goals. We can help you change, and change is easier then you think.
Telephone Careers Sessions £44.99 UK
E-mail email@example.com with your contact number, brief outline of your query and times when you would be available to talk. One of our career coaches will telephone you back at a time convenient to yourself for a career coaching session lasting around 60 minutes.
Face to Face or Skype Careers Sessions £79.99 (Greater Manchester Only)
If you live in Greater Manchester you can meet one of our careers advisors face to face for a 90 minute careers coaching session. To book an appointment E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Face-to-face Skype Career Sessions £180 (Greater Manchester Only) SAVE Over £59.99
If you live in Greater Manchester you can meet one of our careers advisors face to face for 3 X 90 minute careers coaching session. To book an appointment E-mail email@example.com