Should you Research the Company That is Interviewing You?
When preparing for the job interview, you need to know what questions you will be asked and the desired answers the employer requires you to quote
Many employers ask the interview question “what do you know about our organisation?” should you research the company who is interviewing?
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview.
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book an ONLINE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com all you need is a webcam.
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Research the Company – VIDEO
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview
Employment King offer;
- Interview Coaching in Manchester
- Career Advice in Manchester
- Online Interview Coaching
- Interview Confidence Sessions in Manchester
- Interview and Presentation Sessions in Manchester
- Mock Interview Sessions in Manchester