Do you have a goal or a dream that often pops up, making you feel excited, that same sort of feeling you got when you were a child heading out on holiday – a little buzzy feeling, starting in your stomach and rushing through your body like a rush of electricity. And then just as quick your dream or goal fades away, disappearing into the far distance, is the why you never achieve your goals? Is this why you never even start to work towards your dreams, the same reason why you’re in the same place now as you were in a few years ago.
You already know a Life Coach can help you achieve your goals, challenging your personal beliefs about yourself and helping you move forward step by step. To help get you started, read and answer these 10 Goal Setting Questions; read each question one by one, once you have read the question, empty your mind of all thoughts, like having a blank cinema screen in your mind. This way your unconscious mind will search for your answers and you will start them appear, in most cases on the blank screen.
- If you decided to live your life to the full, knowing you could not fail, what would be the first change you would make?
- What is the one thing you would start working on today that will make a big difference in your life?
- If you had a list of 5 things in your life that you wanted to do more off, what would they be?
- What’s the one thing you would love to do/achieve before you die?
- What do you really love about your life and how can you make time do this thing more? – What would you sacrifice to achieve your goal?
- If you were 92 years old, and this older you could give the you now some advice, what one piece of advice what would it be?
- How do you know you are committed to achieving your goal?
- If you wrote your goal down on a card to commit to achieving that goal, who would you give it to with purpose of them checking by a certain date, that you have started to move towards your goal?
- By what date do you want to achieve your goal? – be specific.
- What would change once you achieved your goal? – What would be the biggest difference in your life?
- Finally one extra question; What day will you commit to, to start to achieve your goal?
If you enjoyed reading this article, you will also enjoy reading: