9 Reasons to Use a Career Coach
Many people are reluctant to seek out the services of a career coach. But, why would you make decisions about your career without some expert advice? People use expert advice for many things, from financial issues to diet to college. Why not use a career coach for one of the most important parts of your life – your career.
Career Coaching is More Popular Than Ever
A recent study found that 60 percent of professional coaches saw their client base increase over the previous year. Young adults are especially interested in turning to professional help when it comes to their careers. Another study found that workers between 25 and 34 years of age were more than twice as likely as older adults to seek out the services of a coach.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 9 Reasons to Use a Career Coach
- It doesn’t take much time. Studies show that just a few hours per month can have a significant impact on your career.
- Coaches are positive. Everyone could use an extra dose of positivity in their lives. Coaches work with your strengths to reach your goals. One of the best ways to get what you want in life is to surround yourself with positive people – career coaches are positive people!
- Coaches will help you eliminate bad habits. Though they work with your strengths, they also help you identify your bad habits. Once identified, coaches help you find ways to eliminate those bad habits and accomplish your goals.
- Coaches don’t tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear. A coach is not your friend – they are an advisor and an advocate for positive change in your life. If you need a kick in the butt, they can do that, too.
- A career coach will help you identify your purpose in life, and then help you find careers to match. The closer your career is to your life’s purpose, the happier and more satisfied you will be.
- Coaches will assist you in clarifying your long-term goals and help you create a roadmap to achieve those goals.
- A coach will provide structure to your job search and help you prepare for job interviews. They can offer useful tips and information to help you prepare for the job hunt.
- Professional coaches can help you recognize the right jobs for you based on your talent, ambition, skills, and education. They will also be honest about your limitations – remember, they tell you what you need to hear.
- You need a career coach because you deserve better. If you are not completely happy with your job and you seek something more meaningful, more rewarding, or more enjoyable, you deserve better. You only have one life to live – a career specialist will help you make it the life you want.
- Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: