How to be Confident
People want to be more confident for all types of reasons; public speaking, playing sports, talking to strangers, job interviews and all areas of peoples lives. Confidence is easy to learn, as people with low confidence often don’t know how to change the daily patterns they unconsciously run in their mind which makes them feel low in confidence.
You can easily learn how to be more confident by practicing a couple of easy to learn techniques, one which I will teach you today:
- Imagine you could see a confident version of you standing in front of you, look at how this confident you stands, breaths and acts. Notice your gestures, how the confident you talks and moves. Become aware of everything that makes this confident you confident.
- Now, imagine stepping into this confident you so you can see the world from the eyes of the confident you. See what you can see, hear what you can hear and feel the confidence flowing through your body.
- Notice in front of you their is an even more confident you standing their, looking more confident, full of self belief with eyes that have that extra twinkle as you emanate loads of charisma.
- Step into this more confident you and notice that in front of you is an even more confident you, more passionate, more confident, more powerful. See the world from these eyes and hear what you can hear and notice how confident you now feel.
- Keep stepping into even more confident you’s until you feel overwhelming confidence flowing through you and notice where this feeling is inside you, become aware of your breathing and how you hold yourself. Notice any positive self talk you are saying to yourself.
Complete this exercise everyday for 5 days and notice how each day you become more confident quicker then the day before.
If you want to be more confident you can learn to be as confident as a comedian in just one day!
If you enjoyed reading this article you will also enjoy reading: