Life Coaching for Teenagers
Being a teenager can be really tough, you can often feel that no-one listens to you and more importantly people don’t understand you. In your teenage years your body and mind is constantly changing and you are thrown into adulthood having to make some big choices on your education, your career and your life
For many this can lead to stress and depression and a feeling that your life is going down hill – fast. The pressure of high school, college and university, as well as – being bullied, family issues and the stress of moving into your own accommodation can be too much too soon which means you need a life coach to help: Set and Achieve your Goals and give you the tools to be in control of your life and to make the choices that will best support you.
As an experience life coach working with teenagers and adults, I have the knowledge and experience to LISTEN to YOU and to SUPPORT YOU to make real changes in your life. First let me start by asking you:
- If you could make one real change to your life today, what would you change?
- How would your life be different, if you made this change?
- What is the first step you need to make to start this change?
Employment King can help you make the changes you need to make you feel good about yourself, to help you to feel great and even excited about your life, your career and your future
As a teenager you are at the beginning of your life, to be successful you need believe in yourself and understand your strengths while having a plan for success
When you have an exam coming up, do you plan for it, do study and learn new information that can help you; do you eat well and have a good night sleep before the exam date? Well it’s the same for your life, don’t just take a chance, turn up and fail – you need to have a plan, learn about your motivation and what stresses you, you need to eat well and have a good night’s sleep, you need to want to be successful by achieving your goals
Life Coaching Sessions
We specialise in:
- Confidence Building
- Getting Rid of Negative Self talk
- Goal Setting
Sessions Can Include:
- How to communicate with your family
- Self-belief – understand your strength and skills
- Bullying and peer-group pressure
- Phobia – removal
- Feeling of not being understood
- Lack of motivation
- Attitude and behavioural problems
- Career coaching
- Improve your learning, dealing with exam stress and memory techniques
- Planning your future including your education, career, life and personal goals
Parents – would life coaching help your teenager? Need to know more? E-mail email@example.com
What to do next? CLICK this LINK: