11 Call Centre Job Interview Questions
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Call Centre Interview Questions
- Job Interview Question 1: Tell me about your relevant call centre experience?
- Job Interview Question 2: What do you know about the current the call centre job sector?
- Job Interview Question 3: What do you deem the most important skills for a person working in a call centre?
Job Interview Question 4: What the difference between inbound and outbound calls?
Job Interview Question 5: How do you stay motivated in repetitious task?
Job Interview Question 6: How important is customer service and why?
Job Interview Question 7: Give an example of working under pressure?
Job Interview Question 8: Explain how your communication skills area key strength?
Job Interview Question 9: Why do you like centre jobs?
Job Interview Question 10: Do you need to be a team player to work in a call centre?
- Job Interview Question 11: Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview