Interview Questions for a Bus Driver Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
Bus Driver Interviews
- Can you tell me a little about you and your driving experience
- How long have you had a licence for?
- Have you ever received points on your driving licence?
- How do you plan bus routes?
- Why is it important that bus schedules be on time?
- What specific skills do you have that relate to this position?
- How would you handle a vehicle in icy conditions?
- When driving “school runs” how would you handle a situation on your when a student physically harms you or another student?
- You have come upon a serious accident where it is apparent there may have been loss of life. How would you deal with your bus?
- If you believe that a bus ticket was fake what would you do?
- What characteristics do you possess that make you a good bus driver?
- In the event of a serious accident, what procedure would you follow?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview