Interview Questions for a Town Planner Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Town Planner Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a town planner?
- Give me an example of when used communications effectively
- What is knowledge on planning policies and procedures?
- What does the government localism agenda mean for planning?
- What was the most recent published planning policy?
- What does the revoking of regional spatial strategies mean for the ability of the UK to meet house building targets?
- What would you do if the IT systems crashed 30 minutes before an important client deadline?
- What is your commitment your professional development?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview