Interview Questions for a Graphic Designer
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Questions for:
Graphic Designer Interview
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What graphic design software do you prefer to work with?
- What qualities are desired in a graphic designer?
- How do you develop your creativity as a graphic designer?
- Are you comfortable being told what to design?
- Do you sketch your designs first before converting them to digital format?
- How many designs do you usually sketch before choosing one?
- What process do you follow from the ideas stage to the design implementation?
- Does being given strict parameters for your graphic designs, stifle your creativity?
- How do you plan your designs before you start drafting them?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview