How to Create Job Interview Success In a Few Easy Steps
Everyone I meet believes that the job interview is this scary, hard, difficult situation
In fact, the job interview, is easy – easy to manipulate, easy to sell yourself and easy to secure a job offer
To be successful in the job interview follow these 3 easy steps
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview.
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book an ONLINE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com all you need is a webcam.
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Job Interview Success 1
People purchase items only with the desired criteria.
If you wanted to go on holiday, you wouldn’t choose any old destination. Instead you will have a list of criteria; a beech, warm weather and a good night life.
Interviewers act in the same way. They want to purchase an interview with certain criteria. This isn’t simple experience or a qualification. Often interviewers recruit a certain persona, temperament or attitude.
Research the type of person the employers wants, and explain and show how you meet this particular criteria
Job Interview Success 2
Why is that some people get all the girls (or boys)?
Even the individuals who aren’t that good looking, time and time again, get the dates. What is this strange phenomenon? What is the secret?
People like, no love, others who are confident and charming, those that ooze charisma
Believe in yourself, sell yourself and be totally confident and charming…and the interviewer will fall in love with you
Job Interview Success 3
Create emotional responses
Interviewers (and people in general) make choices based on their emotions.
Turn the interview into an emotional roller-coaster; use examples filled with intrigue, create suspense and design your interview answer with a Disney style happy ending, where you eventually, after the odds were against you, have a happy ending
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview
Employment King offer;
- Interview Coaching in Manchester
- Career Advice in Manchester
- Online Interview Coaching
- Interview Confidence Sessions in Manchester
- Interview and Presentation Sessions in Manchester
- Mock Interview Sessions in Manchester