Interview Questions for a Building Inspector Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
Building Inspector Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a building inspector?
- What is your construction background?
- What can you bring to the position as a Building inspector?
- What made you choose to apply to Building inspector?
- What building codes of practice are you aware off?
- What are the weekly key tasks for a Building inspector?
- How would you carry out a building inspector task?
- What skills are required for an efficient Building inspector?
- Describe two or three major trends in your field?
- What qualifications have you attained that related to Building inspector?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview