Interview Questions for a Cashier Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience as a cashier?
- What is your understanding of customer service?
- How would you deal with an angry customer?
- How do you stay focused when doing repetitive work?
- How would you work out the change is the till broke during your shift?
- What would you do if you thought someone was going to steal something?
- What is your experience in handling money?
- If it was near closing time and a customer had a large amount of goods they wanted to buy, what would you do?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview