Interview Questions for a Cleaning Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Often the initial screening interview is a telephone interview, after this the employer will foten deliver a face to face interview. In many cases if you can show reaibility, your experience and knowldge of H&S you will be offered a cleaning pooistion as there is a current need for cleaners in the UK.
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience as a cleaner?
- Why is H&S an important part of a cleaners job role?
- Why cant you mix cleaning chemicals together?
- How do you motivate yourself when working alone?
- If you were due to clean an office and a meeting had overrun what would you do?
- What cleaning equipment can you use?
- What skills are required from a cleaner?
- How long does it take you to clean an average sized office?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview