Interview Questions for a Fire-Fighter Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Fire Fighter Interview
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a fire fighter?
- Describe a time when you have solved a complex problem, what was your role?
- What emergency situations have you been in and what did you do?
- How do you handle conflict?
- How to you cope under pressure, give me a real example?
- How would you handle going in to a burning building?
- What is your current fitness level?
- Why is showing a positive image to the general public a key part of your role as a fire-fighter?
- Why is a fire-fighter a team player?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview