Interview Questions for a HGV Driver Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
HGV Driver Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience as a driver?
- What do you think are the duties of a HVG driver?
- What is the process for taking on a new load?
- Why is H&S so important for a driver?
- How often would you take a break?
- How do you stay motivated when working alone?
- How would you handle a warehouse manager who want to rush the loading of goods due to time restrictions?
- What would you do if the radio/news alerted you to a heavy car jam up ahead?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview