Interview Questions for a occupational therapist Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Questions for:
Occupational Therapist Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as an occupational therapist?
- What do you think are the main duties of a occupational therapist?
- How do you explain to clients what an occupational therapist does?
- Can you tell me about a client you have worked with and made a real difference to, how, why ?
- What is your understanding of clinical effectiveness & how can you engage in that process?
- What in your opinion are the necessary qualities for a good Occupational Therapists?
- Which theoretical reference do you feel most comfortable working in and why?
- What occupational therapy experience and qualifications do you have?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview