Interview Questions for a Secuirty Guard Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Security Guard Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience in security?
- Do you have a SIA licence?
- Have you ever had to deal with some who was threatening?
- What would you say to calm down an angry member of the public?
- If some fainted in front of you, what would you do?
- How would you handle a situation where a staff member who you didn’t know didn’t look the image of their photo ID?
- If an emergency was happening on a different level of the office, but you were current posted on reception, what would you do?
- What would be your approach if a colleague security guard, was accessing company information from the database?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview