Interview Questions for a Warehouse Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience in warehouse work?
- Why is H&S a key part of a warehouse role?
- If you didn’t have a licence would you use the FLT to load goods if you were on a tight time limit?
- What is the maximum weight you can pick up by hand?
- How do you ensure you know where all the goods are in the warehouse?
- What would you do if you had a spillage?
- Why are delivery notes so important?
- How would you handle an angry delivery driver who was trying to rush you?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview