Interview Questions for aGeneral ITC Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
General ITC Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience in ITC?
- Why do you want to work in ITC?
- What qualifications do you have beyond academics that qualify you to make a successful transition into business?
- What is your knowledge of Microsoft packages?
- What is the biggest computer project you have worked on?
- What will be the new advances in ITC over the next 5 years
- Why is ITC is key part in all businesses?
- Whet area of ITC is your key strength?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview