Interview Questions for an Electrical Engineer Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
Electrical Engineer Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What experience do you have as an electrical engineer?
- What is the difference between a generator and alternator?
- What are the benefits of an AC system?
- What cables would you use for transmissions?
- What does a slip in an inductor motor do?
- Explain the application for storage batteries?
- Is health and safety an important part of this role?
- What are your current electrical engineering qualifications?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview