Interview Questions for an Industrial Cleaner Position
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
An industrial cleaner cleans large facilities; factory, plant, warehouse or other industrial setting. This job requires safety knowledge, understanding of chemicals and industrial cleaning equipment as industrial cleaners may be required to use special equipment or chemicals to complete their cleaning duties.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
An Industrial Cleaning Interview
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 1
- Can you tell me a little bit about your experience as an industrial cleaner and what you bring to this role
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 2
- What is your understanding of COSHH?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 3
- Why is a good working knowledge of health and safety an important part of an industrial cleaners duties?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 4
- Why cant you mix cleaning chemicals together?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 5
- How do you motivate yourself to work in haphazardness conditions?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 6
- Name 3 different types of high pressure equipment you can use to clean walls and ceilings?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 7
- What type of specialist persoanl equipment can you operate IE harnesses, abseils, etc
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 8
- What precautions do you take when cleaning up a haphazardness spillage?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 9
- How do risk assess each job before you start cleaning?
Industrial Cleaner Job Interview Question 10
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview