The recent recession and the way employers now use the Internet to advertise jobs has increased the amount of applications each employers receives for every advertised position. So how does this effect you? Well for one you need to stand out in the job interview, you need to predict the interview questions and you need to learn how to influence the job interview.
Today you find 31 Interview Questions to use to prepare your influencing interview answers:
- Describe a situation you took
full responsibility for a project
- What are some of your
expectations of your future employer?
- Describe a work-related problems
and how you solved them.
- Do you posses any relevant work
- Have you ever dealt with an
unsatisfied or angry customer?
- How do you think you will
compensate for your lack of experience?
- Why did you choose your career?
- How have you changed during your
- How do you approach challenging
- How do you evaluate yourself?
- How do you ensure you meet sale
targets each week
- If you disagree with your
supervisor on an important issue of the job, what will you do?
- What do you know about our
- Do you understand the meaning of
equal opportunities sand diversity?
- Tell me about a suggestion you
have made and the outcome from this
- Tell me about a time that you
contribute to a team activity
- What is your main career aim?
- Over 60 Interview Questions and
- How can social media websites
promote our business?
- What was the most useful
criticism you received? Who was it from?
- How would you describe the pace
at which you work?
- What has disappointed you in a
- What do you feel about diversity
in the workplace? Do you think it is important?
- Do you consider yourself
overqualified for this position?
- Do you know anyone who works for
- What one word describes you?
- Do you possess a criminal record?
- How do you prioritise your work
to meet deadlines?
- What is your typing speed – words
- How do you handle rejection?
- How long have you been looking
for a job?
With a list of interview questions, your next stage is to learn how to influence the job interview using psychology, nlp and hypnotic persuasion
If you enjoyed reading this article you will also enjoy reading: