Over 10 Job Interview Questions for an Air Hostess
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Hostess Job Interview Questions
- Job Interview Question 1: Tell me about your relevant customer service experience ?
- Job Interview Question 2: Why should we employ you as part of our cabin crew?
- Job Interview Question 3: What do you deem the most important skills for a person working as an air hostess?
Job Interview Question 4: Why do you want to be cabin crew?
- Job Interview Question 5: Are you applying for other airlines?
- Job Interview Question 6: Can you give us an example of when you have provided excellent customer service?
- Job Interview Question 7: How would you handle a drunken passenger?
- Job Interview Question 8: How to you react under high pressured situations?
- Job Interview Question 9: How would you react in a midair emergency?
- Job Interview Question10:How would you deal with being away from your friends and family for long periods of time when working as cabin crew?
- Job Interview Question 11: Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Many people are afraid of job interviews.
The truth is if your prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: