Over 10 Nightmare Interview Questions
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
What you cant prepare for is the nightmare interview questions that you may be asked. We have shared a few nightmare interview questions with you today to help you plan your nightmare interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Nightmare Interview Questions
Tell me how you would handle a co-worker who wasn’t doing their fair share of the work. What did you do?
Have you ever worked with a supervisor or boss that you didn’t respect? What happened?
Describe a decision you made that was a failure?
How do you convey technical information to a nontechnical member of staff?
- What would you do differently if you could start your career over?
- Would you be happy to take work away with you while on holiday?
- Why did you apply for this particular position and in what way will this role stretch you?
- If you were the CEO of this company what would be the first thing you would change and why?
- Are you a risk taker?
- If you could meet with an historical figure, who would it be and why?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- Convince me to hire you?
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview