How to Answer the Job Interview Question Do you have any questions for me?
Interview questions are asked to uncover a particular skill, quality or experience from the interviewee. The reason why many job applicants fail during the job interview is because they don’t understand what it is the interviewer wants to hear.
In this article we have broke down what the interviewer is looking for in a perfect job interview answer and to help you create the perfect answer we have recorded an example answer
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions for me?
Explanation of the Question:
Most interviewers ask this question and generally towards the end of the interview. Remember to prepare for this, as asking questions will be a great end to an excellent interview. Don’t ask about salaries or holidays etc until you have been offer a job position.
Example Interview Answer
- “Do you have any future plans to expand the company?”
- “Does your team work well together?”
- “Have you put in any new bids for any new contracts?”
- “What is the company’s policy on personal development and training?”
- “Where do you see the company being in 5 years time”
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: