Interview Question What Do You Know About This Company?
What Do You Know About This Company? Interview Question
This article will teach you how to answer the interview question ” What Do You Know About This Company?”
This is the most common asked interview question which is asked at the interview start, so it goes without saying that you need a well rehearsed answer, as this will increase your interview confidence from the start of the job interview.
The trick to passing job interviews is to predict the interview question and to prepare a killer interview answer.
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview.
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book a SKYPE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
What do you know about this organisation?
Often one of the first questions you will be asked during the interview, employers want employees who will stay with the company, this question and answer will show the employer that you know the company’s history and feel they will be a good employer to work for.
It also shows the employer that you think ahead and carry out research.
Answer this question with:
- The length the organisation has been operating for.
- How the company started
- What services/products the company offers
- Where they are going (have they won any new contracts)
All this information is normally found on the internet; on the company home page or about us page.
Example Interview Answer
“I know a great deal about your organisation, before I applied for the job position I researched the company. I really like how the company started as a partnership company 10 years ago and has grown to a company of 70 staff working throughout 18 countries. You started by operating in a niche market and have now expanded this to working several areas of the same sector this highlights creatively and forward planning, this was one of the reasons why I applied for the position”
Interview Video Tutorial – what do you know about this company?
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview
Employment King offer;
- Interview Coaching in Manchester
- Career Advice in Manchester
- Skype Interview Coaching
- Interview Confidence Sessions in Manchester
- Interview and Presentation Sessions in Manchester
- Mock Interview Sessions in Manchester