Interview Questions for a Ted Baker Retail Interview UK
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
Ted Baker Retail Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, your skills and retail experince?
- What do you know and like about the Ted Baler Brand?
- Why have you chosen Ted Baker over other retail companies?
- How would a Ted Baker member of staff utilise their customer service skills
- How would you deal with an angry customer who was unhappy about a recently purchased garment?
- Give me an example when you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer?
- What do you know about the Ted Baker products and how would you use this knowledge to sell to customers?
- What would you do if you seen a co-worker being rude to a Ted Baker customer?
- If you suspected a colleague of stealing what would you do?
- If it was near closing time and a customer had a large amount of goods they wanted to buy, what would you do?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview