Interview Questions for a Warehouse Position Interview at Screwfix
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Warehouse Interview at Screwfix
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself. your warehouse experience and your key skills?
- What do you know about Screwfix and our values?
- Why is health and safety important in a warehouse environment?
- Team work is highly important in a warehouse, how would you add value to the Screwfix team?
- If you didn’t have a licence would you use the FLT to load goods if you were on a tight time limit?
- What is the maximum weight you can pick up by hand?
- How do you ensure you know where all the goods are in the warehouse?
- What would you do if you had a spillage?
- If you seen a colleague steal some Screwfix goods what would you do?
- Why are delivery notes so important?
- How would you handle an angry delivery driver who was trying to rush you?
- What is more important getting the job done quickly or quality?
- What would you if stock arrived and it was damaged?
- How do you keep track of where goods are stored in the warehouse?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview