Job Interview Questions for a Customer Service Advisor with Co-Operative
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 interview questions during a 45 minute interview. To increase your job chances of securing a job offer you will learn the answers to 12 sector job interview questions.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked, with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
This article will help you to prepare and to pass your next job interview in 3 separate ways.
1. You will learn over 10 common asked interview questions for your job position.
2. You will be given an explanation of the type of answer the interviewer is looking for ( a guide to what the employer wants you to discuss )
3. You will be given an example job interview answer for each individual interview question, allowing you to tweak this answer, making it relevant to your own experiences.
Co-operative customer service advisors are based in a contact centre. The Co-operative is an award-winning provider of general insurance products, who recruit Customer Service Advisors who are so much more than a friendly voice on the phone. They’re experts on anything from home to pet insurance.
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview.
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book a SKYPE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Job Interview for a Customer Service Advisor with Co-Operative
Job Interview Question 1; Tell me about your experience as an insurance customer service advisor?
Job Interview Question 2; How would you make a co-operative customer feel special?
Job Interview Question 3; Give an example of when you have given great insurance advice to a customer?
Job Interview Question 4; How do you assess insurance requirements?
Job Interview Question 5; What’s more important to you quality or quantity?
Job Interview Question 6; Give an example of when you have explained complex insurances packages clearly?
Job Interview Question 7; How do you come across as enthusiastic over the phone?
Job Interview Question 8; How do you ensure the database is kept up to date?
Job Interview Question 9; Give an example of when you have been a good listener?
Job Interview Question 10; Which types of insurance do you know more about?
Job Interview Question 11; How would you tailor each phone call to each customer?
Job Interview Question 12; Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview