Job Interview Questions for a Field Sales Advisor with Virgin Media
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 interview questions during a 45 minute interview. To increase your job chances of securing a job offer you will learn the answers to 12 sector job interview questions.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked, with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
This article will help you to prepare and to pass your next job interview in 3 separate ways.
1. You will learn over 10 common asked interview questions for your job position.
2. You will be given an explanation of the type of answer the interviewer is looking for ( a guide to what the employer wants you to discuss )
3. You will be given an example job interview answer for each individual interview question, allowing you to tweak this answer, making it relevant to your own experiences.
Virgin Media are winning awards for the fastest broadband in the land and currently have big plans to grow their network. In 2015, they’ll take our digital goodies to more homes than ever. To help Virgin are looking for ambitious Sales professionals to join their team.
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview.
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book a SKYPE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Job Interview for a Field Sales Advisor with Virgin Media
Job Interview Question 1; Tell me about your experience as a Field Sales Advisor?
Job Interview Question 2; How would you promote virgins products and services?
Job Interview Question 3; We provide a lot of training to support you in your role, how do you recall lots of information?
Job Interview Question 4; Give an example of when you have been well organised and planned?
Job Interview Question 5; When is the best time to visit customers in their home?
Job Interview Question 6; How would you create interest in Virgin products when cold calling?
Job Interview Question 7; How would you win a customers trust?
Job Interview Question 8; Have would you overcome objections without being too pushy?
Job Interview Question 9; Give an example of when you have been a good listener?
Job Interview Question 10; Give an example of when you have been confident approaching strangers?
Job Interview Question 11; How would your background help you in this role?
Job Interview Question 12; Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview