Job Interview Questions for a Kitchen Porter
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Porter Job Interview Questions
- Job Interview Question 1: Tell me about your experience as a porter?
- Job Interview Question 2:What experience do you have working in the kitchens of hotels, restaurants and cafes?
- Job Interview Question 3: What do you see as the main role of a kitchen porter?
Job Interview Question 4: Give me an example of when you have worked well within a team?
Job Interview Question 5: What is your understanding of food hygiene regulations?
Job Interview Question 6: What do you need to check when unloading goods from delivery vans?
Job Interview Question 7: Are you aware of health and safety rules in the workplace?
- Job Interview Question 8:Can you follow orders?
- Job Interview Question 9:What would you do when a load is too heavy to lift?
- Job IntJob Interview Question 10:Have you ever worked in busy environment?
- Job Interview Question 11: Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Many people are afraid of job interviews.
The truth is if your prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: