Job Interview Questions for Boots
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Job Interview Questions for Boots Sales Assistant
The first stage of the Boots job interview process is the Boots Interview Online assessment. To pass the Boots online assessment you need to put yourself in the shoes of a customer, and as a customer think about the type of experience you want when shopping at Boots. Boots wan their employees to be team players, considerate to customers, always put the customer first, great communicators.
On the assessment you will be asked various questions, often repeated but reworded to see if you have the above qualities.
The next stage is the job Interview its self, where you will be asked a number of interview questions to see if your personality, experience and work ethic fit.
- Job Interview Question 1: What is your experience in retail or customer service?
- Job Interview Question 2: What specifically appeals to you about working in boot?
- Job Interview Question 3: Describe a time you provided outstanding customer service in a stressful situation?
- Job Interview Question 4: Have you ever made a mistake and learnt from it?
- Job Interview Question 5: Tell about a time you went out of your way to help someone you didn’t know?
- Job Interview Question 6: Give an example of when you went above and beyond to help someone?
- Job Interview Question 7: How would you handle an angry customer?
- Job Interview Question 8: How would you want a customer to feel when you approach them?
- Job Interview Question 9: How would you provide excellent customer service?
- Job Interview Question 10: Tell me about your favorite Boots product, why do you like, what would you do in the store to increase sales of this product?
- Job Interview Question 11: Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Many people are afraid of job interviews. The truth is if you prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: