Job Interview Questions for TopShop
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Interview Questions for Topshop
Topshop job interviews are generally split into 3 sections.
Topshop Interview Section Part 1: Telephone Screening Interview designed to check your customer service skills, your personality and your tone, friendliness and rapport.
Topshop Interview Section Part 2: one to one job interview – see Topshop Interview Questions Below. This section last around 45 minutes and the interviewer will check your experience and work ethic. Get ready to give detailed examples of your work. For some positions you will be asked to deliver a presentation.
Topshop Interview Section Part 3: 2nd interview and a commercial floor walk.
You may be asked to put together an outfit (for shop assistant roles) Ensure you meet the criteria of the “customer” and offer add-ons; jewelry, bag, bagels, etc
For the interview dress in smart but fashionable clothes
- Job Interview Question 1: What is your experience in retail or customer service?
- Job Interview Question 2: What specifically appeals to you about working in Topshop?
- Job Interview Question 3: What are the latest fashion trends?
- Job Interview Question 4: What other outlets are part of Arcadia? (To let you know the stores that are also part of arcadia are: Topshop, Topman, Burton, Evans, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis and BHS.)
- Job Interview Question 5: Tell about a time you went out of your way to help someone you didn’t know?
- Job Interview Question 6:How would you promote account cards?
- Job Interview Question 7: How would you handle an angry customer?
- Job Interview Question 8: Give an example of excellent customer service?
- Job Interview Question 9: How would you encourage a customer to return to the shop?
- Job Interview Question 10: Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Many people are afraid of job interviews. The truth is if you prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: