Yoga Teacher Interview Questions
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Job Interview Questions for a Yoga Teacher
- Job Interview Question 1: What is your experience as a Yoga Teacher?
- Job Interview Question 2: How do you design a yoga lesson to meet the needs of your client?
- Job Interview Question 3: How do you recognise the needs of beginners, experienced students and mixed ability groups
- Job Interview Question 4: How do you teach students?
- Job Interview Question 5: How do you adapt postures for individual conditions such as pregnancy or arthritis?
- Job Interview Question 6: How do you assess the progress of your students
- Job Interview Question 7: Why is it important to review your lessons?
- Job Interview Question 8: What hours are you happy to work?
- Job Interview Question 9: Why is Yoga important?
- Job Interview Question 10: Do you have any questions for me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements. Many people are afraid of job interviews. The truth is if you prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: