How To Answer The 3 Most Commonly Asked Job Interview Questions
The job interview is easy!
I know, for most people a job interview is their worst nightmare…only because they haven’t predicted what will happen.
For most employers they don’t spend to much time creating a bespoke job interview process, instead they ask common asked interview questions. Some even google “10 interview questions to ask at a job interview”
For the interviewee, this is gold. You can use this employer laziness to predict the questions and prepare killer answers.
Below you see 3 of the most common asked interview questions that you are sure to face in your next job interview
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book an ONLINE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com all you need is a webcam.
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Common Asked Interview Question 1
“tell me about yourself”
Common Asked Interview Question 2
“what are your weaknesses?”
FREE With Every Purchase of The 73 Rules for Influencing the Interview
Common Asked Interview Question 3
“why did you leave your last job?”
Interview Preparation Resources
- 101 Interview Questions
- Sector Job Interview Questions
- How to Easily Overcome Job Interview Stress Levels
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview
Employment King offer;
- Interview Coaching in Manchester
- Career Advice in Manchester
- Online Interview Coaching
- Interview Confidence Sessions in Manchester
- Interview and Presentation Sessions in Manchester
- Mock Interview Sessions in Manchester