Interview Questions for a Career Advisor Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Career Advisor Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience in IAG?
- What is the difference between advice and information?
- How do you challenge clients?
- Why is LMI so important to a careers session?
- How do you handle a client with unrealistic career goals?
- Why is impartially a key part of an advice series?
- What are the pro’s and con’s of an apprenticeship verses college/university?
- Can you explain the UCAS system?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview