Interview Questions for a Doctor Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What is your experience in medicine?
- Why did you choose medicine as a profession?
- Describe your day to day activities and duties?
- What are the key challenges in the medical field?
- What does quality of life mean?
- What are the biggest challenges facing the NHS?
- While working in the hospital, you smell alcohol on a colleagues breath, what would you do?
- How do nurses play a role in the hospital?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview