Interview Questions for a Kitchen Assistant Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
10 Interview Questions for:
Kitchen Assistant Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a Kitchen Assistant?
- What do you think are the main duties of a Kitchen Assistant?
- What experience and qualifications do you have?
- Do you prefer working in a team or alone?
- Describe what you think a daily routine would be like, working in a kitchen?
- If you prepared a meal and the customer didn’t like it, what actions would you take to resolve the issue?
- What is your understanding of kitchen hygiene?
- Do you have any skin conditions or food allergies?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview