Interview Questions for a Production Worker Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Production Worker Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What previous production roles have you worked in?
- What is your knowledge on Health and Safety?
- What would you do if there was a blockage on the conveyer belt?
- How do you no when to stop producing goods during the shift?
- If it was coming to the end of your shift, but you were behind on an order due to the machine breakdown what would you do?
- If you seen a colleague acting suspicious around a pallet of goods what would you do?
- Why are delivery notes so important?
- If a pallet of edible goods fell on the floor what would you do?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview