Interview Questions for a Project Manager Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Interview Questions for:
Project Manager Interviews
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a project manager?
- Tell me what type of project you have previously managed?
- Describe the most complex project you have managed?
- When managing projects, how do you go about allocating resources?
- What is a risk management procedure?
- Which project management methodologies are you familiar with?
- Are you experienced in using project management software?
- How do you deal with staff that has made a significant mistake on the project?
- How critical are you of others’ mistakes? What percent of the time would you point them out?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview