Interview Questions for a Quantity Surveyor
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Interview Questions for:
Quantity Sureyor Interview
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What the day to day duties of a quantity surveyor?
- What are the key challenges as a Quantity Surveyor?
- Do you prefer being office or site based? Why?
- Describe the typical day for a Quantity Surveyor?
- What does a PQS do?
- Give an example when you have affectively worked in a team
- How would you motivate yourself when studying for professional qualifications and working?
- How do you resolve the cost problems to meet the project deliverables, when your cost forecast is wrong?
- What do you understand about property tax?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview