Interview Questions for a Travel Agent Interview
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Interview Questions for:
Travel Agent Interview
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Why do you want to work as a travel agent?
- What do you think are the main duties of a travel agent?
- Tell me about an itinerary package which you successfully planned for a customer?
- How do you deal with difficult travel customers?
- What Travel ITC packages can you use?
- What make a good travel agent?
- Give a work example of when you went above and beyond to help a customer?
- What holiday locations do you specialise in?
- Is the customer always right?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Interview Preperation Resoruces
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview