Odd Ball Interview Questions
“How do you get an elephant to fit inside a mini car?” odd ball questions through interviewees, because as with all interview questions you need to practice and prepare your answers. And the only way to prepare for unknown and often quite random questions is by asking someone to through random questions at you.
Not all interviewers ask these questions. Interviewers ask questions that are relevant to the position you are applying for, the question “How do you get an elephant to fit inside a mini car?” can be answered from the prospective of an engineer or from a creative perspective.
Employers want to check if you can think outside the box, problem solves, creatively think or analyse information which is why they ask these, what often seem random but are in fact skilled based interview questions
· Why are manhole cover round?
· If you were shrunk to the size of a pea and put in a jug how would you escape?
· Given the numbers 1 to 100, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number when playing “higher” or “lower”
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Pyschology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview