Job Interview Questions for a medcial office receptionist
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
You can book an interview coaching session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
Job Interview Questions for a Medical Office Receptionist
- Job Interview Question 1: What is your experience as a medical receptionist?
- Job Interview Question 2:What do you think are the main responsibilities for a medical office receptionist?
Job Interview Question 3: How would you interact with patients and visitors?
Job Interview Question 4: Do you have experience in scheduling patient appointments – what is the key element to check for?
Job Interview Question 5: How would you maintain patient folders?
Job Interview Question 6: What ITC systems are you familiar with?
- Job Interview Question 7: Why is patient confidentiality so important?
- Job Interview Question 8: How do you interact with patients over the phone?
- Job Interview Question 9: How is technology changing this role?
- Job Interview Question 10: Do you have any questions to ask me?
Good interview questions to ask interviewers at the end of the job interview include questions on the company growth or expansion, questions on personal development and training and questions on company values, staff retention and company achievements.
Many people are afraid of job interviews. The truth is if you prepare for your job interview, by predicting the job interview questions, you can easily prepare your job interview answers. If your job interview answers highlight your unique selling point, are stated in the positive and are said in a confident manner, then you can influence the job interview to increase job offer.
Interview Preparation Resources
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview