Job Interview Questions for an NVQ Assessor
Often out of 300 applicants only 6 candidates will be interviewed. In most interviews, but this varies depending on the job sector and employer, you will be asked around 10 questions during a 45 minute interview.
The key to passing job interviews in preparation and practice, this sounds obvious but is often overlooked with the average interviewee spending around only 60 minutes preparing for their job interview.
Below you can also access 101 Interview Questions and techniques to Influence the Job Interview. Good luck with your next job interview. Sponsored Ad
Need helping to pass your next job interview? You can book a SKYPE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing email@example.com
- Learn How to Structure Your Interview Answer
- Interview Confidence Session – Boost Your Interview Confidence
- Mock Interview – Practice and Prepare for Your Next Job Interview
10 Interview Questions for: An NVQ Assessor
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, your skills and your NVQ assessing experience
- Which occupational areas can you assess in?
- How do you plan the delivery of vocational training workshops?
- What is your approach to observing and assessing candidates?
- Give me an example of when you have examined a candidates’ portfolios of evidence
- What is your approach to questioning candidates about a piece of required evidence that wasn’t obtained via an observation?
- How do you offer advice to candidates who are not meeting the standards
- What is your process for keeping records of your caseloads progress
- How do you keep yourself up to date with sector changes?
- How do you split your hours between your caseload of clients?
- How do you manage relationships with candidates managers?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read: