When you are out of work your full-time job is to get reemployed. These are the 9 steps every job hunter needs to learn:
- Find a career you will enjoy
- Plan your job search plan – it’s all in the details!
- Understand what the employer essential requirements
- Target your application to the employers essential requirements
- Overcome your nervous – boost your confidence
- Get into the right frame of mind
- Prepare your CV, Cover Letter and Application Form
- Learn how to sell yourself on the telephone and during a face to face interview
- Find ways to improve your selling skills
Many job hunters have a state of mind where they are hopeful that things will turn out well, which will lead to a long stretch on the unemployment line. Even when you are highly employable, you need to prepare and plan your job hunting strategy. The secrets of employment will teach you all 9 steps and a little bit more.
For many job hunters, they already have the sector skills but not the job searching skills, the secrets of employment is a guide written by experienced careers advisors, designed to quickly support you into employment.
- CV templates
- CV Profiles and Job Duties
- Cover Letter Templates
A big barrier to employment, especially for those job hunters who have not needed to job search over the past 10-20 years, is writing a targeted CV and Cover Letter, the CV template pack that comes free with the secrets of employment is full of templates, personal profiles and job descriptions designed to help you create a CV in minutes
Job searchers need to know how to find hidden vacancies, to understand what the employer’s requirements are and more importantly you need to know how to sell yourself to an employer?
- Interview questions and answers
- How to generate ideas for your job application form
- Different type of interviews and how to prepare for them
- How find and apply for vacancies
- How to complete job application forms
For most people nerves can get the better of us, there are many ways to overcome nerves, fears and phobias as well as techniques to create instant confidence, this is where the secrets of employment e-book is different to that of ordinary job search books, you will learn to reduce your nerves and increase your interview confidence using NLP and Coaching techniques
You can buy this guide today at a discount price, The Secrets of Employment is instantly down-loadable – in 2 minutes you can be on your way to a new job and a new carer.
How much would you be willing to pay to start a new £25,000, £50,000 or £100,000 job tomorrow? £500, £1000, £2000, more? Most job hunters spend on average 6 months job searching (6 months X your wage – average UK monthly wage £2500 = £15,000)
Between now and you starting employment, You are potentially losing £15,000 (or more) and that hurts, get a job sooner and start earning a higher wage, learn the secrets of securing employment today save yourself a large amount of missed income.