3 Easy Steps for Creating the Perfect Interview Answer
The way you win job interview is through your perfect job interview answer.
How you reply – with strength or with weakness, determines the success of your job interview. This article will teach you the 3 steps to make job interview answer hit the mark
Set Up Your Own Coaching Business
Need Help to Pass Your Next Job Interview?
You can book an ONLINE Interview Coaching Session and/or a Mock Interview with an interview coach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org all you need is a webcam.
- Learn The 3 Step Process for Killer Interview Answers
- Double Your Interview Confidence with Specialised Techniques
- Mock Interview – Get Really Feedback on Your Interview Skills
Answer with confidence.
The first few seconds of your interview answer determines whether the interviewer will listen or ignore the rest of your answer (well they’ll half listen – still not that good)
To create a buzz and to ensure that the interviewer is interested, state straight away that you can do, or have the desired skill they request. Just state “yes” or “i have a great example of that” if you have what they want they will want to listen to your answer
If you wanted a chocolate bar and i said i know where you can get an apple, you wouldn’t be interested. Instead if i said i know where you can get chocolate your all ears. Give them what they want straight away
Now there listening. Next you need to create intrigue and an emotional response
Rather then state just logical facts (if you do this you’ll become part of the grey void that all other applicants merge into) give an emotional story.
People are emotional drawn to a story. Adopting this story telling tactic in the job interview you can create an authority by selling your skills, experiences and qualities through the adventure of a detailed story. Stories create visualizations and what you visualize you feel
FREE With Every Purchase of The 73 Rules for Influencing the Interview
Sum up at the end
Your story creates rapport – key in todays job interview, but you need to remind that you have X skill
At the end of your answer simply say “so overall I have X skill” or “so yes, I can say I been using X in all my roles to full effect”
Over 50 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Preparation Resources
- 101 Interview Questions
- Sector Job Interview Questions
- How to Easily Overcome Job Interview Stress Levels
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- How to use Sales Psychology in Job Interviews
- How to read the Interviewers Facial Micro expressions
- How to prepare for an Interview
Employment King offer;
- Interview Coaching in Manchester
- Career Advice in Manchester
- Online Interview Coaching
- Interview Confidence Sessions in Manchester
- Interview and Presentation Sessions in Manchester
- Mock Interview Sessions in Manchester